Share | 

Myth OSMNESS nr 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lume
Members
Members

PostSubject: Myth OSMNESS nr 5   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:32 am

EHM.. okay I'm no expert what so ever.. but I did notice a few things and I wanted to share!
Feel free to add more if you have any tips =o

1. DO NOT GO AND DRAG ALL THE MEERMEN TOWARDS YOU!

2. When you go to the Kerken hall? *3d room* Just keep walking in the middle (unless there's a nado whirlpool coming your way) because the tentacle raep thing won't hit you, even if it seems like it will.

3. When you fight Kerken run towards his side/back and if you can freeze! Look out for his mud thing by using inf frames I guess? JOG <3

4. It's easier to just let the mob come towards you in the 10 second-mob-in-circle thing... also if it's sphinx don't get to close to the healers.. agro mobs so she can heal you... unless she just sucks and won't.

5. Seres... as soon as you get in and the seres intro is over RUN <-- OR --> He usually attacks with his 1hitKO attack.

After that... yeaa.... try to survive.. <--- still need to figure how to fight him myself sooo... no tips =o

P.S.: IF you want secret boss... you need either a YUKI or a DAINN in your party AND you will have to destroy all the whirlpools in the kerken hall.. if you leave one.. you won't get him..!!

P.P.S: USE GUILD UPKEEP VOUCHERS! DO NOT SPAM.. USE 1 BY 1 SO YOU SEE THE NUMBERS CHANGE! D:<

Members

PostSubject: Re: Myth OSMNESS nr 5   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 pm

yooh cant share D: yoor name isnt sharon
but thx for the tips ;D
Back to top Go down

Myth OSMNESS nr 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Oketsu General :: Guides-
Jump to: